The Amega Blog
Read the latest news from Amega and stay on top of the great events, changes, innovations, promotions, and contests in real time. Study market analysis and trade wisely.
- Migration of accountsDear clients, We are excited to announce that Amega will soon begin the short process of migrating under the regulated entity. Under the Mauritius Financial […]
- Introducing the CPA Partnership ProgramLooking for extra income? We got you covered! Have you ever thought of becoming a partner to a major investment firm such as Amega? With […]
- AUDUSD 04.10.2022Medium-termtrend: Bearish The bear market is continuing. The price has already reached the target zone №1 0.63759-0.63579 and it has […]
- GBPUSD 04.10.2022Medium-term trend: Bullish The bull market is continuing. The price has already reached the target zone №1 1.11097-1.10737 and it […]
- The British pound hits a slumpThe British pound has recently taken a plunge, a fact that was further exasperated following the death of Queen Elizabeth II. Though one may […]
- Top Market Opportunities 13.06.2022 – 19.06.2022As investors had started to think that the Fed might take a softer stance on hiking, inflation happened. Last week we saw the US […]
- What’s in store for EURUSD after ECB and US CPIThe European Central Bank (ECB) has been in the news a lot lately, as it debates whether or not to raise interest rates. This […]
- What to Expect from the NFP on Friday?The U.S. jobs report is one of the most anticipated economic indicators in the world and will be released on Friday at 12:30 PM […]
- Affiliate manager (Malaysia outsource)Amega is a worldwide retail financial broker. Our purpose is to provide traders with professional, transparent, reliable, and high-quality brokerage services using the latest […]
- Affiliate manager (Vietnam outsource)Amega is a worldwide retail financial broker. Our purpose is to provide traders with professional, transparent, reliable, and high-quality brokerage services using the latest […]
Ready to experience Amega Finance?
Setting up an account and getting ready to trade.
It takes only a few minutes.