Amega is a world-wide retail financial broker. Our purpose is to provide traders with professional, transparent, reliable, and high-quality brokerage services using the latest technologies. From launching in 2018 and backed by experienced investors, we are growing rapidly.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creation of Partner/ Affiliate Network;
- Contacting new Affiliates to introduce the Company and its services and ascertain the needs and individual circumstances of each new Affiliate;
- Coordination of work of Affiliate Managers in the following regions – South Africa, Vietnam, Malaysia
- Monitor landing pages, referral links and performance by developing statistical reports as requested by management
- Develop a detailed plan to track progress and contribute to the implementation of tools, techniques, and methodology within the department, to ensure high quality execution, according to the set deadlines
- Ensure resource availability and allocation within scope and budget,
- Regular online meetings with existing and new affiliates to drive business development and recognize their needs in order to perform
- Mandatory experience in FX industry
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Excellent knowledge of both Russian and English languages
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills
- Proactive attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- 21 vacation days per year + public holidays
- Daily lunch provided in the office
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Office located at the seafront in Limassol, Cyprus
To apply send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.